Barracuda FX Global Order Management System Provides
- Full order lifecycle/workflow
- Integration with Credit / Margin limit systems
- Flexible rules engine to control manual and auto-fill strategies
- Auto-execution of orders against available liquidity
- Full STP to bank’s middle/back-office
- Complete Audit Trail
Supported Order Types
Global Order Book
Designed for the most demanding and complex banking group structures, the OMS facilitates a full 24×7 follow-the-sun model. Orders may be quickly and easily passed between branches / locations in a fully flexible fashion. The bank may enforce rules to govern book passing and acceptance.
Intuitive User Experience
Designed in conjunction with traders and sales staff, the Barracuda OMS is extremely fast, easy to use and intuitive.
- The primary real-time Order Ladders and Blotters are fully customisable – columns, display order, order temperature, aggregation
- Unique Filter definition and management
- Unique Visualisation of order books help identify order distribution and key support/resistance levels
The OMS facilitates full Auto Execution of orders based on fully configurable and customisable rules. The ability to comfortably set thresholds with complete confidence allows traders to automate the fill/execution of orders based on numerous factors including;
- Currency / Currency Pair
- Order Size
- Order Type
- Time of Day
Panic controls allow for immediate override of automation rules as required.
STP & Integration
Captures order flow across all venues
For Clients, Sales (On Behalf Of) and Traders; with customisable Notification via the application, email and SMS