Effective Date: 16th October 2017
1. Your Data
2. What is ‘Personal Information’?
3. Personal Information we collect and how we use it
The main purpose of collecting your information is so that you can receive BarracudaFX products and services and/or communicate with us and other Users on the BarracudaFX Platform. We may also use your information in order to operate the BarracudaFX businesses.
3.1 When you visit
3.2 Information we receive from other sources
We may use any of the following different cookies:
Single session cookie. This enables our website to keep track of your movement from page to page in order to ensure that you will not be asked for the same information you have previously given during your visit to the website . Cookies allow you to proceed through the website quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. We may use the cookie to analyse user behaviour, such as which pages have been visited during the session, in order to improve your overall experience, for example enabling us to determine and display more relevant content.
Remember me cookie. This cookie enables our website to remember your personal preferences such as log in details in order to improve the user experience for example by avoiding you having to re-enter these details on each time that you visit the website .
Remember my language cookie. This cookie enables the website to retain your language preference for future visits in order to improve the user experience. In addition, the cookie will set the language in which the non-content aspects of emails received from the website will be displayed in.
Global session cookie. This cookie enables us to collect information such as number of visitors to the website and pages visited in order to analyse user behaviour. This information is collected in an anonymous form and will be collated with similar information received from other users to enable us to compile reports in order to develop and improve user experience by displaying more tailored and relevant content for example.
(B) How long will our cookies continue to record your information?
Single session cookies are temporary and will remain in your browser’s cookie file until you close the browser.The other cookies will remain in the cookie file of your browser after the closing of the browser, and will become active again when you open our website is reopened, until automatic expiry ninety days (for the remember me cookie) or one year (for the remember global session and my language cookies) after your most recent visit to the website . Following expiry of a cookie, a new version of that cookie will be downloaded when you next visit our website .
You can delete cookies at any time, and cookies will not collect any information when you are not accessing BarracudaFX’s website.
(C) Third party cookies
(D) Data sharing
3.4 Use of Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- provided you have consented to such receiving such information, to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
3.5 Use of Information we collect from you
BarracudaFX may gather basic details such as your name, email, phone number, postal address, payment method and details, products requested, and feedback records. This may be used in conjunction with other Personal Information to:
- Provide you with BarracudaFX services;
- improve your customer experience;
- Improve our safety features;
- Develop and improve our products and services;
- Conduct data analysis, testing and research;
- Prevent fraud and abuse of our services;
- Help you to better communicate with BarracudaFX;
- Send you details of products or promotions that we think will interest you;
- Adapt our services and communications to your preferences.
The following Personal Information may also be collected and used for the following purposes:
(A) Contact data in your mobile address book
(B) Device information
(C) Call and SMS Data
(D) Log Information
(E) Permission Information
3.6 Sharing Your Information
(B) Third Parties
We may share your information, in an anonymised form where necessary, with third parties for the purposes of:
- Data handling or logistics purposes;
- Marketing, business consulting or service providers that work with BarracudaFX to help us deliver our service;
- Necessary requests for information issued by regulatory or other authorities;
- Compliance with law enforcement and procedures if we hold a good faith belief that your actions do not comply with our user agreement, or your actions may compromise the rights, property or safety of BarracudaFX or its users;
- Business change during the process of a merger or acquisition with another company;
- In connection with a particular service or promotion code, should you request a service or promotion offered by us via a partnership arrangement;
- Sharing with other apps or website s that integrate with our services, such as APIs or payment service providers.
4. Where do you store my Personal Information?
5. Your Rights
You may notify us in order to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you at any time. In some instances we may be required to keep your information for a certain time as required by the laws where you reside for legitimate purposes. You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and you can exercise your right to prevent such processing through the app settings. If you would like to access, delete or change any other information held by BarracudaFX, please contact us as described below. Note that links to third party or partner website s may appear on BarracudaFX’s webpage from time to time. If you follow a link to these webpages, be aware that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies that they operate, and you should check the policy of the website to which you are submitting personal data prior to doing so.
If at any time you feel that BarracudaFX is not abiding to this policy, you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner.
You also have the right to access information we hold about you, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details.
7. Contact information
If you have any questions in relation to our handling of Personal Information, please write to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Copyright © 2018. BarracudaFX Limited. All Rights Reserved.